Unable to change the 'Destination client for restores' In the Windows Netbackup Archive and Restore GUI because the option is greyed out.
|Article:TECH144074|||||Created: 2010-11-12|||||Updated: 2011-09-23|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH144074|
The Netbackup Backup and Restore GUI does not allow you to change the 'Destination client for restore' in the 'Specify Netbackup Machines and Policy Type' Window (See image below)
- Open the Netbackup Administration Console.
- Expand 'Host Properties' in the left hand pane and select 'Clients'
- In the right hand pane open the problem client properties by double clicking on the problem client.
- In the 'Client Properties' Window select 'Servers'
- Add the client name to the 'Additional servers' list and click 'OK'
- Close and re-open the Client Backup and Restore GUI, the option 'Destination client for restores' should now be configurable .
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH144074