How to Install a SSL Certificate
|Article:TECH149191|||||Created: 2008-07-15|||||Updated: 2011-02-06|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH149191|
This answer details how to install a new SSL certificate on a PGP Universal Server. This article applies to PGP Universal Server 2.5 - 2.12.
When you receive a new/renewed certificate issued by a Certificate Authority, you can import the certificate to the server. Then, the certificate can be assigned to the network interface for SSL/TLS traffic. Certificates are imported on the System>Network card of the PGP Universal Server.
To import a SSL certificate:
- Login to the PGP Universal Server administrative interface.
- Go to System>Network card. The Network Settings are displayed.
- Click the Certificates button.
- Click Add Certificate.
- Click the Import button.
- You can import your certificate by browsing to a certificate file or by pasting in the certificate block.
- Click the Import button. The new certificate now appears in the list of available certificates.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH149191