PGP Mobile System Requirements
|Article:TECH149440|||||Created: 2009-05-28|||||Updated: 2011-02-06|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH149440|
This article details the system requirements for PGP Mobile 9.10.
Built on proven encryption and key management services, PGP Mobile provides flexible encryption to meet the data protection and sharing needs of a mobile enterprise. With PGP Mobile, entire data volumes, archives, directories, or individual files can be encrypted. Incoming and outgoing email can be encrypted or decrypted, signed or verified.
System RequirementsPGP Mobile is supported on the following operating systems and devices:
- Windows Mobile Professional Edition, version 6.0 and 6.1
|Note: PGP Mobile is only supported on professional editions of Windows Mobile.|
PGP Mobile is supported on all screen resolutions supported by the Windows Mobile version in both portrait and landscape formats.
PGP Mobile supports external storage cards (for creating new PGP Disk volumes, creating PGP Zip files, and so on).
- PGP Universal Server 2.9 or 2.10.
- LDAP authentication (for enrolling users to the PGP Universal Server).
- Microsoft Exchange Server (required for messaging):
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP 2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP 1
|Note: Be sure you have applied the required service packs to your Microsoft Exchange Server.|
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH149440