License PGP Remote Disable & Destroy with Intel® Anti-Theft Technology
|Article:TECH150004|||||Created: 2010-11-22|||||Updated: 2011-04-14|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH150004|
This article details how to enable a license for the PGP Remote Disable & Destroy with Intel® Anti-Theft Technology on the PGP Universal Server.
Licensing PGP Remote Disable & Destroy with Intel Anti-Theft Technology requires three things:
- PGP Universal Server license. Intel Anti-Theft Technology is automatically included with the PGP Universal Server license.
- PGP Remote Disable & Destroy with Intel Anti-Theft Technology license file. You must purchase this license separately from your PGP Universal Server.
- Activation file. This encrypted activation file is included when you purchase the PGP RDD license file.
The activation file registers your license, and enables the ICLS to monitor how many Intel Anti-Theft-activated computers you have. PGP Universal Server sends no information directly to PGP.
To License PGP RDD
- Login to the PGP Universal Server admin interface.
- Click Services > PGP RDD. The PGP Remote Disable & Destroy page is displayed.
- Select Manage PGP RDD with Intel Anti-Theft Technology.
- Select Configuration > Options.
- Click Browse to locate the license file you want to upload.
- Click Browse to locate the activation file you want to upload.
- Click Upload License File to upload the license and activation file.
- Click Save.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH150004