Root folder: \\servername\R$\share is not synchronised as it is not marked with a policy
|Article:TECH162009|||||Created: 2011-06-10|||||Updated: 2012-02-23|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH162009|
During a File System Archiving (FSA) run, the warning below will appear in the FSA report:
1. Delete the Archive Point. In the example above, the Share folder is the Archive Point. This can be done in the Vault Administration Console (VAC) using the steps below:
A. Expand File Servers | Volume Name (in the example above, this would be Servername | R$)
B. Right-click on R$ and choose Archive Points
C. Expand to find the Share folder and highlight the foldername
D. Click on Remove at the bottom and then Yes
2. Recreate the archive point using the FSA Utility. Launch the utility from command prompt which is located under: <Install_path>\Program Files\Enterprise Vault or <Install_path>\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault on a 64-bit server.
Note: Do not recreate the archive point using the Archivepoints command or the VAC manually. This will result in a duplicate archive being created during the next run.
3. The syntax is: fsautility -a -s \\servername\R$
Note: The FSAUtility -a command must be executed against the volume to recreate the Archive Point files under that volume.
4. Confirm the archive point was created by repeating Step 1B
5. During the next scheduled archive run, the volume should now be archived. To confirm an immediate result, a Run Now on the volume can be run.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH162009