How to add Exchange 2010 to an existing Enterprise Vault environment
|Article:TECH165220|||||Created: 2011-07-22|||||Updated: 2012-12-18|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH165220|
Below is intended as a general Checklist for steps in adding Exchange 2010 to be archived with Enterprise Vault. For details on the individual steps, please review the Install and Configuration Guide of the currently installed version of Enterprise Vault and additional resources under Related Documents.
Setting up Exchange Mailbox Archiving for Exchange 2010
Setting up Journaling on Exchange 2010
- Setup a Journal Mailbox on each Exchange 2010 server and configure the Database(s) for Journaling.
- Refer to the Admin Guide on how to add a Exchange Journal target
- Add an Exchange Journaling task
- Add an Exchange Server journal mailbox as a target
- Starting the Journaling task
Refer to the respective Administrators Guides for the same
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH165220