Where do I Find the Whole Disk Recovery Token (WDRT) on PGP Universal Server
|Article:TECH165813|||||Created: 2011-07-28|||||Updated: 2012-10-05|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH165813|
Where do I find the Whole Disk Recovery Token (WDRT) for a user on PGP Universal Server?
1. Open the PGP Universal Server Administrative interface
2. Go to Consumers > Devices
3. Click on the machine name in which you need to use the WDRT
Note: In the Recovery column you should be able to see an icon with a red cross indicating that a WDRT is available
4. Expand Disk Encryption
5. Click in the Disk ID which matches the disk in which you need to use the WDRT
6. Click the button View WDRT
Note: Revealing a Whole Disk Recovery Token is a one-time event and this event will be logged. After using the WDRT a new one will be generated for the disk.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH165813