High CPU utilization on NS Agents for the first 15 minutes of cold boot
|Article:TECH17019|||||Created: 2006-08-24|||||Updated: 2007-11-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH17019|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
The Altiris Agent process is using 99 percent CPU during the bootup process taking anywhere between 5 minutes and 30 minutes and cause slow performance on the client.
Notification Server Agent 6.0.233
Application Metering Agent 6.1.26
Inventory Agent Package 6.1
This issue was fixed with the release of Application Metering 6.1. Install the most recent version of Application Metering Solution using the following steps:
- In the Altiris Console, select:
- Altiris Console 6.0: the Configuration tab.
- Altiris Console 6.5: Configure > Solution Center.
- (Altiris Console 6.0 only.) In the left pane, select Upgrade/Install Additional Solutions.
- Click the Available Solutions tab.
- Click the Solutions tab.
- Click the Altiris Application Metering Solution link.
- Click Start.
|Description||Logged in Littlebuggy (Altiris - Lindon, Plymouth) database|
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH17019