The Submit Incident (Advanced) default icon is missing after the permission has been changed
|Article:TECH176352|||||Created: 2011-12-07|||||Updated: 2012-11-09|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH176352|
In a Symantec Support case, a customer has reviewed the KB article How to add permissions to a ServiceDesk custom group (HOWTO31168), and applied the steps documented in the How to Add Service Catalog Permissions to enable the access of the Submit Incident (Advanced) form for a custom group. After the change has been made, the icon of the Submit Incident (Advanced) has been changed (please find the screenshot below).
ServiceDesk 7.0 MR2
To re-import the default icon, please do the following:
1. Log in as email@example.com to the ServiceDesk ProcessManager Portal.
2. Click on Admin > Service Catalog Settings. Under the Browse Category, click on the ServiceDesk directory.
3. On the right pane, click on the thunderbolt (edit) icon of Submit Incident (Advanced) form, and select Edit Form.
4. Once the Service Catalog - Edit Form Window has popped up, click on the Pick button. When the ImagePicker pops up, the default icon should be under the Select Image section (please find the screenshot below)
5. Click on the image, and click on Save button.
6. Log out and log on to another user, the change should take effect.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH176352