Adding a Group Key to an Existing Group on the PGP Universal Server
|Article:TECH176802|||||Created: 2011-12-13|||||Updated: 2012-02-24|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH176802|
How do I add a Group Key to an existing group on the PGP Universal Server?
Adding a Group Key to an Existing Group
To add a group key to an existing group on the PGP Universal Server
- Log in to the PGP Universal Server admin interface.
- Go to the Consumers > Groups page. The Keys column shows a group key icon for those groups that already have a group key assigned.
- Click on the name of the group to which you want to add a group key.
- In the Keys row, click View.
- Click Add Group Keys to add a group key to this group.
- Click Generate to create a new group key or Import to import an existing keypair as the group key.
When you click Generate, a new group key will be created using the current default settings for a group key.
When you click Import, the Import Key page appears. Select a key file or paste a key block, enter the passphrase of the private key, then click Import.
- Click Save to add the key to the group.
Caution: A group can only have one active group key. If you add a group key to a group that already has a group key assigned, the existing group key will be overwritten by the group key you are adding.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH176802