Control Compliance Suite (CCS) Application Server displaying a Warning alert message in Settings > Map View workspace
|Article:TECH178879|||||Created: 2012-01-12|||||Updated: 2012-08-23|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH178879|
Control Compliance Suite (CCS) Application Server displaying a Warning alert message (a yellow exclamation mark) in Settings > Map View workspace
Alert Message: “Symantec.CSM.Evidence.HealthAndStatus.Evidence ManagmentHSDetector, Symantec.CSM.Evidence.HSDetectors” for provider threw an unexpected exception.
- Restart the Symantec CCS Application Server Service and verify that the other CCS services are started.
- Run the manual sync job. The Application Server periodically synchronizes settings on all registered Data Processing Service hosts. You can also synchronize settings manually if needed. Do one of the following:
- In the System Topology > Map View, click Infrastructure Tasks > Sync Configuration.
- In the System Topology > Grid View, click Sync Configuration.
- Refresh the Health an Status Information. The scheduled health and status information is posted every 24 hrs at midnight. You can manually refresh the Map view at anytime to see the latest health information of a component. Do one of the following:
- In the Settings > System Topology > Map view, on the taskbar, click Infrastructure Tasks > Refresh Health Status.
- In the Settings > System Topology > Grid view, on the taskbar, click Refresh Health Status.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH178879