SEP RU1 client repair install fails with error: "LicenseManRes.dll could not be found."
|Article:TECH180398|||||Created: 2012-01-31|||||Updated: 2012-04-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH180398|
Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) client, version 12.1.1000.157, repair install fails on Windows XP.
The repair install returns an error: "LicenseManRes.dll could not be found."
LicenseManRes.dll could not be found.
Windows XP Pro SP3, 32-bit.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.1000.157 (RU1)
The file named LicenseManRes.dll is missing from the "C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\12.1.671.4971.105\Res\1033" folder.
- Obtain a copy of the LicenseManRes.dll from another System running SEP, which is not impacted by the issue. Ensure that this client is running the same version of SEP as the impacted client.
- Run the smc -stop command on the impacted machine to stop the client services.
- Paste the file obtained in step 1 into the C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\12.1.671.4971.105\Res\1033 folder.
- Run the smc -start command to restart the client services.
- Re-run the repair install.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH180398