How to add Maintenance or Option serial numbers to Backup Exec 2012
|Article:TECH181464|||||Created: 2012-02-14|||||Updated: 2012-12-06|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH181464|
How to add Maintenance and agent or option licenses to Backup Exec 2012.
To add licenses to a Backup Exec 2012 installation:
1. Open the Backup Exec console.
2. Click on the yellow icon on the left top :
3. Click on 'Installation and Licensing' from the drop down.
4. Select 'Install Options and Licenses on this Backup Exec server'.
5. Type in the Serial Number and click on Add.
6. Follow the wizard and install the license.
If serial numbers are not available but an SLF was received:
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH181464