Selecting SharePoint server farm gives "None of the Web servers for the specified server farm could be accessed" error.
|Article:TECH182195|||||Created: 2012-02-24|||||Updated: 2013-08-07|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH182195|
When trying to select the SharePoint in the Selection List under the SharePoint server farm, following error is observed: "None of the Web servers for the specified server farm could be accessed".
None of the Web servers for the specified server farm could be accessed
Sgmon log show
BEREMOTE: [12-26-11 14:20:44]  12/26/11 14:20:44 [ndmp\ndmpcomm] - ERROR: e000feff Error: unknown error
Backup Exec 2010
1) Log on to the Sharepoint Web server as the account that Backup Exec will be using to back up the Sharepoint resources.
2) Open Internet Explorer and go to 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'.
3) Click the 'Advanced' tab then scroll down the settings list to the 'Security' section.
4) Uncheck the setting 'Check for publisher's certificate revocation' .
5) Click 'OK' then Internet Explorer may be closed.
6) On the Backup Exec media server, the Sharepoint farm should now be possible to add in backup selections.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH182195