Best Practices: NetBackup PureDisk: Adding a Content Router and running Rerouting
|Article:TECH187051|||||Created: 2012-04-23|||||Updated: 2012-10-16|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187051|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
Some customers had problems with rerouting, caused by a variety of problems.
NBU 50x0 Appliance or PureDisk 6.6.3a
The attached document contains:
- a lot of information on how rerouting works
- checks to be taken before adding a content router to prevent potential rerouting problems
- tips on how to monitor rerouting closely, to detect potential issues early
- suggestions on what (not) to do when rerouting fails
The document was written for following PureDisk versions:
- NBU 50x0 Appliance, patch level 184.108.40.206 (+ ET2701800-bundle)
- PureDisk 6.6.3a (+ ET2657689-bundle)
However, most of the information also applies to both earlier or newer versions of PureDisk.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187051