Access restriction errors occur when accessing the Symantec Technical Support links on the Backup Exec 3600 Administration WebUI
|Article:TECH187178|||||Created: 2012-04-24|||||Updated: 2012-04-24|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187178|
Because the Backup Exec 3600 Appliance uses select browser security policies that have been implemented within Internet Explorer, access
restriction errors may occur when clicking the Symantec Technical Support links in the Backup Exec 3600 Administration WebUI (User Interface).
Content from the website listed below is being blocked by the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration. Access to this feature has been disabled by a restriction set by your system administrator.
Click close when prompted to add the Technical Support Website to Internet Explorer's Safe Zone list. Access Symantec Technical Support by using the Technical Support Dashboard inside the Backup Exec 3600 Administration Console per the following steps:
1. Launch and then log in to the Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Administration WebUI.
2. Navigate to Manage > Remote Launch > Backup Exec Administration Console Utility.
3. Enter valid logon credentials for the Backup Exec Administration Console.
4. On the Home page, on the ribbon, select Technical Support.
5. Access any of the Symantec Technical Support links that are available under the Technical Support Dashboard.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187178