Creating a Duplicate Backup Job definition to tape or disk in Backup Exec 2012
|Article:TECH187265|||||Created: 2012-04-25|||||Updated: 2014-02-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187265|
This article explains how to create a Duplicate Backup Job definition in Backup Exec 2012.
Open Backup Exec 2012.
- Goto Backup and Restore Tab →Select Server (servername) > Edit Backups (servername)
3. Click on Add Stage button and Select the destination Location as required.
4. Select either Duplicate to Disk or Duplicate to Tape
5. Set the schedule accordingly to run the Backup Job.
Note : Duplicate Data Immediately after Source task Complete, Select this option if you need to duplicate backup sets immediately after completion of the backup job.
6. Click on the Storage (Select appropriate destination disc drive/tape) and click OK.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187265