PGP Universal Server and Intermediate Certificates
|Article:TECH187878|||||Created: 2012-05-01|||||Updated: 2013-08-16|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187878|
This article describes how to import an intermediate SSL Certificate to PGP Universal Server.
- PGP Universal Server
- Managed PGP Desktop client
- SSL - Intermediate Certificate (Third Party)
Use the following steps to import the certificate:
- Log into PGP Universal Server with administrative rights ( Full Administrator or SuperUser).
- Click Keys > Trusted Keys.
- At the bottom of the list, choose Add a trusted key.
- Import / Paste your root certificate and and place a checkmark next to Trust for TLS and Trust for SSL.
- Repeat the process for the intermediate certificate.
- Go to the Services > Web Messenger tab.
- Disable the Web Messenger service, and once it refreshes, re-enable Web Messenger.
- Go to your browser and clear the cache and cookies within your internet options.
- Go to https://KEYS.YOURDOMAIN.COM in a new browser window to verify there is no certificate errors.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH187878