Unable to enter filter text when running an export job
|Article:TECH188990|||||Created: 2012-05-17|||||Updated: 2012-05-17|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH188990|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
1. Open the IM Manager Administration console.
2. Click on the Administration tab.
3. Click the Configuration|Export menu item.
4. Click the Export hyperlink of an export job.
5. Click the Filter tab.
6. Click in the textbox for Session GUID or IM.
The cursor does not display in the textbox and no text shows up in the textbox when typing.
The textboxes do not accept the cursor focus by using the mouse.
Symantec is aware of this issue.
Use the tab key to change the cursor focus to the textbox where a filter should be entered. When the cursor appears type the filter required.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH188990