A previously integrated custom logo no longer appears in Control Compliance Suite Vulnerability Manager.
|Article:TECH189517|||||Created: 2012-05-24|||||Updated: 2012-08-10|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH189517|
A previously integrated custom logo no longer appears in Control Compliance Suite Vulnerability Manager (CCS-VM)
If you previously integrated a custom logo, but it no longer appears, take the following steps to specify the correct location for the logo:
- Go to the shared/reportImages/custom/silo directory on the computer hosting the Security Console.
- In Linux, the command is: cd /opt/rapid7/nexpose/shared/reportImages/custom/silo
- Create a new directory called Default
- In Linux, the command is: mkdir default
- Move your custom logo from the shared/reportImages director to the shared/reportImages/custom/silo/default directory.
- In Linux, the command is: mv /opt/rapid7/nexpose/shared/reportImages/<logo_file_name> /opt/rapid7/nexpose/shared/reportImages/custom/silo/default/
- Restart the Security Console.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH189517