What are the Enrollment URLs for Symantec Mobile Management?
|Article:TECH192351|||||Created: 2012-07-03|||||Updated: 2013-09-09|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH192351|
What are the enrollment URLs used by Symantec Mobile Management for Management Agents on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices?
Symantec Mobile Management 7.2
The documentation for the initial Symantec Mobile Management 7.2 release has incorrect URLs listed in it. This will be corrected in the 7.2 MR1 release. The correct ones are as follows:
- For iOS: http://mms-server.fqdn/MobileEnrollment/SYMC-iOSEnroll.aspx
- For Android: http://mms-server.fqdn/MobileEnrollment/SYMC-AndroidEnroll.aspx
- For Windows Phone: http://mms-server.fqdn/MobileEnrollment/SYMC-WPEnroll.aspx
Please be aware of the following points:
- As the MMS Site Server is running Windows IIS, by default the links are not case sensitive.
- The initial enrollment URL can use either HTTP or HTTPS, and the MMS Site Server will redirect the Agent to the proper address during the enrollment process.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH192351