Unable to authenticate to Enterprise Vault for Domino Administrative Search and Enterprise Vault Search for Domino.
|Article:TECH192951|||||Created: 2012-07-13|||||Updated: 2012-07-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH192951|
When nhttp on the Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway (EVDG) server is configured to use SSL with Internet Site Documents attempts to sign into either Enterprise Vault for Domino Administrative search or Enterprise Vault Search for Domino will fail with "Invalid Credentials. Please re-enter.".
"Invalid Credentials. Please re-enter."
Server OS: 2008 R2 64bit
EV Version: 10.0.1
Number of EV Servers: 1
Domino Version: 8.5.3 Fp1
SQL Server Version:2008
Virtual Environment: YES
This issue can be caused by a misconfiguration in the Security tab of the associated Internet Site Document.
To resolve this issue verify the following:
1) From the Domino Administrator select the Configuration tab => Expand 'Web' => Select Internet Sites
2) Selec the Internet Site Document and open it.
3) Select the 'Security' tab.
4) Under 'TCP Authentication' verify that 'Redirect TCP to SSL:' is set to 'Yes'.
5) Under 'SSL Authentication' verify that 'Client certificate:' is set to 'No'.
6) Select the 'Save & Close' button.
7) Restart nhttp on the (EVDG)
8) Verify that users are able to sign into Enterprise Vault for Domino Administrative search and Enterprise Vault Search for Domino.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH192951