SMSDOM Best Practices: Databases Replication
|Article:TECH193484|||||Created: 2012-07-23|||||Updated: 2013-10-26|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH193484|
This article contains best practices to properly setup databases replication between Symantec Mail Security for Domino
Please consider the following points before setting up SMSDOM databases replicas.
- Read entirely the document TECH97823 - "How to set up replication of the Symantec Mail Security for Domino"
- Ensure that all steps are evaluated and applied where possible.
- Do not enable replication of databases between different versions of SMSDOM (e.g. 7.5 and 8.0)
- Do not enable replication of databases between different architectures of SMSDOM (e.g. 32 or 64 bit)
- If SMSDOM is at the same version but not the same architecture, please refer to the document TECH93584 - "Configuration requirements for cross-platform replication of SMSDOM databases"
- Once the replication of databases is setup, please ensure that all other Best Practice documents for SMSDOM are also applied
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH193484