Report show 'Job Name not available' after running a Collection-Evaluation-Reporting job in Control Compliance Suite 10.x
|Article:TECH195915|||||Created: 2012-08-31|||||Updated: 2013-02-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH195915|
Reports show 'Job Name not available' after running a Collection-Evaluation-Reporting (C-E-R) job in Control Compliance Suite 10.x
While setting up the C-E-R job, the Report Name was not specified after selecting the Report Template in the Specify a Unique Report Name pop up window
1. Edit the C-E-R job generating the error.
2. Edit the Report Templates selected in the C-E-R job
3. A new window pops-up with header as Specify Unique Report Name
4. We have to manually specify the name of the report under the second column (Report Name).
5. You can provide the same name as C-E-R job
6. The Report Name provided here would appear on the exported report as the Job name.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH195915