Security Content Update
Security Content Update (SCU) provides periodic security content updates for raw-data and message based data collection.
Security Content Update (SCU) 2012-3 contains the following updates:
- Security Content Update (SCU) 2012-3 now enhances the CCS Manager with built-in capabilities to collect data from VMware assets.
- Following platforms are now supported:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Solaris 11
- VMware Hardening Guidelines for vCenter Servers on Windows platform
- Security Essentials for Apache Tomcat Server 5.5/6.0 on Windows platform
- CIS Security Benchmark for VMware ESX 4.1 v1.0.0 on UNIX platform
- Advanced Checks on UNIX platform
- MAS IBTRMV3 - Monetary Authority of Singapore Internet Banking and Technology Risk Management Guidelines.
- FEDRAMP - Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program
Note: After upgrading to 2012-3 Update, QuickFix 10005 and QuickFix 10006 will not work as expected. Refer to the Known Issues section of SCU Release Notes.