Reporting on non-compliant devices in Symantec Mobile Management 7.2 SP1
|Article:TECH196517|||||Created: 2012-09-11|||||Updated: 2012-09-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH196517|
You want to know which reports list out-of-compliance devices.
There are several ways that a device can be out of compliance. Mobile Management provides pre-configured filters for the following conditions:
- Mobile Devices with No Eula Accepted
- Mobile Devices Not Managed
- Mobile Devices with Not Supported OS
- Mobile Devices with Not Valid User
- Mobile Devices with Passcode Non-Compliant
- Mobile Devices with No Up-to-date Inventory (30 days)
- Mobile Devices Jailbroken/Rooted
- Non-Compliant Mobile Devices (Combines all the above and also includes Mobile Device Blacklisted App Compliance and Mobile Device Mandatory App Compliance filters.)
These and several other filters are available from the Management Console at Manage > Filters > Mobile Filters.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH196517