Hotfix for Symantec Enterprise Vault (EV) for Domino 10.0.1 build 1171, EVInstall.nsf provides non-localized extensions support for Norwegian and Greek languages
|Article:TECH196762|||||Created: 2012-09-17|||||Updated: 2012-09-17|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH196762|
Enterprise Vault provides localized support for about 16 languages as listed in the software compatibility list, the support includes the ability to add localized extensions for Lotus Notes (mail template) and iNotes (mail template plus Formsx.nsf)
Which version of Symantec Enterprise Vault (EV) can this hotfix be applied?
This hotfix can only be applied to the following versions of Enterprise Vault:
Enterprise Vault for Domino 10.0.1, build 1171
What issue(s) does this hotfix resolve?
This hotfix provides non-localized support for Norwegian and Greek languages, this means that the Enterprise Vault menu and options will be in english (untranslated)
Which file does this hotfix replace?
|File Name||File Version||New File Version|
How to install this Hotfix:
1. Take backup copy of the files listed above; EVInstall.nsf resides in the Data directory of the EVDG server
2. Copy the updated file 'EVInstall.nsf', packaged in this hotfix, to the Data directory of the EVDG Server, replacing the original
3. Complete the steps detailed in the Installing Enterprise Vault extensions for Lotus Notes and DWA clients" section of the 'Setting up Domino Server Archiving' guide (...\Enterprise Vault\Documentation\lang\Setting_up_Domino_Server_Archiving.pdf)
How to uninstall this Hotfix:
1. Take the backed up copy of the files listed above and replace the hotfixed files EVInstall.nsf in the Data directory of the EVDG Server
2. Complete the steps detailed in the "Installing Enterprise Vault extensions for Lotus Notes and DWA clients" section of the 'Setting up Domino Server Archiving' guide (...\Enterprise Vault\Documentation\lang\Setting_up_Domino_Server_Archiving.pdf)
Customers are requesting EVInstall.nsf to work with 'Norwegian' and 'Greek' templates in order to create working ev_mail85.ntf and forms85.nsf
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH196762