IT Analytics Asset Search report is slow and eventually times out
|Article:TECH197652|||||Created: 2012-10-01|||||Updated: 2013-01-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH197652|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
When running the IT Analytics Asset Search report it takes a long time to run and eventually times out.
IT Analytics 7.1 SP1, SP2
The Asset Search report can take a long time to run because it is a very large report.
- Save the attachment files to the SQL Server Reporting Server, and then uncompress them for use.
- In a web browser, open the Report Server Management Console http://<servername>/reports.
- Click IT Analytics or the name of the IT Analytics folder.
- Click Upload File.
- Browse to the appropriate file depending on the version of SQL Server Reporting Services that are being used.
- Check Overwrite item if it exists.
- Click OK.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH197652