PGP Portable Options Are Not Available
|Article:TECH198385|||||Created: 2012-10-15|||||Updated: 2012-11-08|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH198385|
After starting PGP Portable, the options in the context menu and in the Windows Explorer File menu are not available.
Please ensure the following conditions are met:
- PGP NetShare is enabled in the Consumer policy:
[Consumers > Consumer Policy > select the policy applied to the user > PGP Desktop > Disk Encryption (tab) > Mark the checkbox PGP Portable]
- PGP Portable is enabled in the Consumer policy:
[Consumers > Consumer Policy > select the policy applied to the user > PGP Desktop > NetShare (tab) > Mark the checkbox PGP NetShare for Windows]
- PGP NetShare component is installed in the machine:
1. On the client computer, go to C:\Program Files\PGP Corporation\PGP Desktop\PGP Portable and launch PGP Portable.exe.
2. After, it will be available in the context menu (right-click) or in the Windows Explorer File menu (after highlighting an item) the option Create PGP Portable Disk Folder inside of PGP Desktop.
Note: This is applicable to folders.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH198385