Testing AD Synchronization with Symantec Endpoint Encryption Full Disk
|Article:TECH200812|||||Created: 2012-12-12|||||Updated: 2013-09-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH200812|
Any situation where you need to test the AD Synchronization with SEE Full Disk and to verify the proper functioning of Active Directory synchronization service.
Perform the below steps to verify proper functioning of Active Directory synchronization.
1. Create a new computer object in Active Directory.
2. Verify that the newly created computer object in present in the dbo.ADComputers table of the SEEMSdb SQL database.
3. Delete the new computer you just created.
4. Either wait for synchronization to occur or force synchronization to take place using the SEE Configuration Manager.
5. Verify that the newly created computer object has been deleted from the dbo.ADComputers table of the SEEMSdb SQL database.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH200812