Adding Data Class to a Resource.
|Article:TECH202145|||||Created: 2013-01-28|||||Updated: 2013-01-28|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH202145|
Adding a Data Class to a Resource.
Notification Server 7.x
- In the Notification Server, navigate to Settings>All Settings.
- Then navigate to Settings>Service and Asset Management>Resource and Data Class Settings>Resource Types.
- There will be several folders with items under them, locate the resource you desire to add the data class to.
- When the resource is selected, the page that it brings up will have toward the bottom, a button labeled "Add Data Classes"
- This will bring up a picker list. Check the desired data class.
- This data class will now show up in the resource.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH202145