7.6 Download Information
|Article:TECH205704|||||Created: 2013-04-29|||||Updated: 2013-12-18|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH205704|
The NetBackup 7.6 GA (18.104.22.168) Release is a full media release for upgrades and new installations.
NetBackup 7.6 GA is a full media release, customers can upgrade from a 7.5.0.x release directly to 7.6.
Please follow these instructions for registering your product on the Symantec Licensing Portal:
1. Go to https://licensing.symantec.com
2. Returning customers Login. New users must Create an Account first.
3. After logging in, select the Version Upgrade button.
4. Then select the I don’t have an Upgrade Notification ID button. Please see screenshot below:
5. Next, choose your applicable customer number from the drop down menu and click on the Select button.
6. Click on the appropriate Notification ID (IMPORTANT: All Symantec NetBackup 7.6 Version Upgrade Notification IDs will begin with NBU76).
7. Click on the Upgrade button.
8. If you have not upgraded previous versions of Symantec NetBackup, you will be required to do so sequentially in order to obtain your Symantec NetBackup 22.214.171.124 upgrade information.
9. Select the licenses you would like to upgrade and click the Upgrade button.
10. Verify contact information for the licenses you are upgrading and click the Complete Registration button.
11. The license key(s) will be provided on the next screen.
12. You may then click the Get Software button to obtain your product.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Care team.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH205704