SEP SBE .Cloud: How to Download the On Premises Implementation of SEP SBE .Cloud.
|Article:TECH215058|||||Created: 2014-02-14|||||Updated: 2015-04-09|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH215058|
As an alternative to hosting the management component of SEP on Symantec servers, the On Premises implementation of SEP SBE provides the option to locally host a SEP Manager (SEPM) in the environment which performs the same function as the Hosted Endpoint Portal (https://hostedendpoint.spn.com), this document discusses how to access installation files and get started with this type of implementation.
To download the Installation Files for SEP SBE On Premises Installations:
- Login to https://hostedendpoint.spn.com with the appropriate credentials.
- Select the subscriptions tab and click on the “Download On-Premises Manager” link located under the Endpoint Protection Service.
- Accept the term and conditions and click the download button.
- A email will be sent with the license required to activate the the On-Premise Manager.
- Under product versions select the required language.
- Download Symantec_Endpoint_Protection_SBE_12.1.x_Part1_Installation_EN.exe (this is the full release of the software including client installation packages) or Symantec_Endpoint_Protection_SBE_12.1.x_SEPM_EN.exe (exclusively the SEP Manager software).
Note: This page also contains installation packages for stand-alone Unmanaged Clients for both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Operating Systems as well as virus removal tools such as the Symantec Endpoint Recovery Tool.
For assistance installing the manager and deploying software, please review the following document: TECH163580
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH215058