SEP SBE .Cloud: How to Download a Mac Client
|Article:TECH215059|||||Created: 2014-02-14|||||Updated: 2015-02-17|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH215059|
SEP SBE .Cloud currently doesn't support centralized management for Mac Clients, however we do offer stand-alone clients which can be installed on and protect Mac Operating Systems.
To Download a Mac Compatible Client:
- Login to https://hostedendpoint.spn.com with the appropriate credentials.
- Select the subscriptions tab and click on the “Download On-Premises Manager” link located under the Endpoint Protection Service.
- Accept the term and conditions and click the download button.
- Under product versions select the required language.
- Download Symantec_Endpoint_Protection_SBE_12.1.x_Mac_Client.zip
For more information regarding Mac Clients and their capabilities, please view our Symantec Endpoint Protection for Macintosh FAQ document available here: TECH134203
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH215059