Incomplete English translation strings
|Article:TECH26672|||||Created: 2007-03-01|||||Updated: 2009-11-04|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH26672|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
This hotfix addresses the following known localization issues with HP Client Manager Solution 6.2.1011:
- Column titles not translated in the HP Instant Support Knowledgebase page (article 33142)
- Computers without TPM Software License window is not completely translated (article 33151)
- English text in HPCM Embedded Security Credential Management Task (article 33171)
- HP Backup Policy contains English description and text (article 33182)
- HP Wizard title bars are not translated from English (article 33209)
HP Client Manager 6.2.1011
Windows 2000/2003 Server* with non-English settings
Altiris_HPCM _6_2_KB33213.zip (1.24 MB) resolves these issues. Follow the instructions below to download and install the hotfix.
NOTE: The hotfix contains two files, Altiris__HPCM _6_2_KB33213.exe and Altiris_ReportHPClientManager_6_2.exe
- Download the attached hotfix to the Notification Server with HP Client Manager 6.2 Solution installed.
- Extract the hotfix files from the compressed file.
- Double-click Altiris_HPClientManager _6_2_KB33213.exe to install the hotfix for the HP Client Manager Solution.
- Double-click Altiris_ReportHPClientManager_6_2.exe to install the hotfix for the HP Client Manager reports.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH26672