Receive ''Error moving dependent files'' when running Wise Integration Component
|Article:TECH31239|||||Created: 2007-06-18|||||Updated: 2009-10-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH31239|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
In some environments, after clicking the Run Now button on the Wise Software Repository page, the error "Error moving dependent files" appears in the a.log. When this occurs, the available packages in the Wise Package Studio share point are not imported into Notification Server. While this may occur in different situations as well, this can be reproduced by performing the following:
- Import a package into Wise Package Studio.
- Make the package available.
- Synchronize the Wise Software Repository and Notification Server packages.
- Using Wise Repository Manager, create a new share point.
- Import a package into this share point and make it available.
- Modify the Wise Integration Component settings to point to the new share point.
- Synchronize the Wise Software Repository and Notification Server packages. This time the error will appear in the log file.
Wise Integration Component 6.1.138
A hotfix has been created for this issue. If you are experiencing this error, do the following to install the hotfix.
- Download the hotfix from https://fileshare.symantec.com/
- The file (.EXE) is located in the WIC directory
- Replace the file <Path to NS>\bin\AeXNSWiseConnector.exe with the AeXNSWiseConnector.exe from the WIC directory.
|Description||Logged in Littlebuggy (Altiris - Lindon, Plymouth) database|
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH31239