NS Console Error: "Data for the page you are currently viewing has expired. The url below will reload into the console and all user entered data will be lost."
|Article:TECH33248|||||Created: 2005-11-09|||||Updated: 2005-11-09|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH33248|
Notification Server 6.0.5287
There are at least 2 different causes for this error message:
1) IIS settings for the Altiris published web page are set to allow content to expire.
2) There is a DNS Issue with the Server name alias
- Open the IIS Manager from Administrative Tools.
- Browse down to the Default Web site, which should be under " Web Sites > Default Web Site"
- Highlight the Altiris virtual website, right-click, and select Properties.
- Click on the HTTP Headers tab.
- Uncheck the option “Enable content expiration”. Or set the "Expire after" value to a longer time period.
- Use an IP address to access the Notification Server.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH33248