Upgrade Helpdesk and lose access to Worker console
|Article:TECH37876|||||Created: 2007-12-12|||||Updated: 2007-12-18|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH37876|
After upgrading from Helpdesk Solution 6.0 SP4 to 6.0 SP5, users are now unable to access Helpdesk. In the Notification Server console, an error message appears stating that the application is not registered as an application in IIS.
Helpdesk Solution 6.0.297 going to 6.0.308
Create virtual directories for AeXKB and AeXHD to be able to access Helpdesk. Here is the steps to do this:
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage. The Computer Management application opens.
- Expand Services and Applications > Internet Information Services > Web Sites > Default Web Site. AeXHD and AeXKB appear as a folder with a globe.
- Right-click on the AeXHD and select Properties.
- On the Virtual Directory tab, under Application Name, click Create.
- Change the application pool to AeXHD.
- Repeat steps 3–5 for AeXKB.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH37876