KNOWN ISSUE: A resource may have multiple statuses after merging
|Article:TECH38368|||||Created: 2008-01-09|||||Updated: 2008-12-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH38368|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
After merging two resources, the remaining resource may have multiple statuses.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create two computers to merge.
- Right-click each computer and set the status to something other than Active.
- Right-click one of the computers and set the status back to Active (this step is simply to create a literal association to the Active status in the ResourceAssociation table).
- Right-click and merge the two computers.
- Refresh the All Computers report; notice that the resulting computer now has two statuses.
Notification Server 6.0 SP3 R6
The core merge code incorrectly keeps both statuses for the resulting resource.
This issue has been resolved in Notification Server 6.0 R9 KB39160.
|Description||Logged in sydd2 (Altiris - Sydney) database|
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH38368