Hotfix 33: Web Based File Recovery (WBFR) page is not available
|Article:TECH39354|||||Created: 2008-02-18|||||Updated: 2008-02-19|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH39354|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
The Web Based File Recovery (WBFR) page frequently does not load, and recycling the WbfrAppPool under IIS resolves this problem.
Recovery Solution 6.2.2332 (SP1)
Application lock and unlock is causing WbfrAppPool in IIS to hang.
BrowseSBS.asp, global.asa, and ServerUtils.asp need to applied to Web Based File Recovery (WBFR) on the Recovery Solution Server to resolve this issue. The hotfix can be applied the following way:
- Stop the Recovery Solution Server Service.
- Stop Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Browse to %Program Files%\Altiris\Recovery Solution\Server\WBFR folder on Recovery Server.
- Replace the old BrowseSBS.asp, global.asa, and ServerUtils.asp with the new ones.
- Start Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Start the Recovery Solution Server Service.
|Description||Logged in tlndev (Altiris - Talinn) database|
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH39354