KNOWN ISSUE: Large number of scheduled jobs with ''starting'' state in Recovery Solution job queue
|Article:TECH40862|||||Created: 2008-11-12|||||Updated: 2008-11-12|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH40862|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
- Large number of starting jobs in the queue. May have a few "running" jobs.
- Unable to submit manual job from any client.
- Server application event log may have a few snapshots started, but later all jobs would disconnect.
Recovery Solution 6.2 SP2
Disabled client is incorrectly handled by SheduleJob stored procedure and pegs whole Recovery Solution job queue.
Fix is provided with new stored procedure.
- Stop RS Server service.
- Drop existing stored procedure by running following statement in QA against Recovery Solution database(s):
- Paste contents of attached .sql file in Query Analyzer and run against same database to add new stored procedure
- Start RS Server service.
|Description||Logged in tlndev (Altiris - Talinn) database|
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH40862