Application Metering Hotfix 126.96.36.1991
|Article:TECH43064|||||Created: 2009-07-21|||||Updated: 2009-10-28|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH43064|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
Application Metering Hotfix corrects the following problems with the client side sub-agent functionality. Please use the article link for a detailed description of issue that has been addressed.
Hotfix contains corrections for the following issues:
- KNOWN ISSUE: ''Send event notifications in batches'' option generates duplicate rows in the Altiris database - KB 37761
- KNOWN ISSUE: Application Monitor Policy fails to send proper data when a ''Command Line'' is defined. - KB 45540
- KNOWN ISSUE:"Unknown error processing summary row" message in agent logs indicating the Altiris Agent has crashed - KB 38995
Application Metering Solution 6.1.32
This hotfix contains a replacement AexAMAgent.dll file that will need to be copied to each client with the Application Metering Agent installed.
To deploy this hotfix, you will need to download the .zip files attached to this article. After you have downloaded these files, replace the AexAMAgent.dll file on client machines with the attached *.dll file contained in the archive. A .zip file containing a process for distributing this replacement .dll via a software delivery task has also been included with some instructions to guide the deployment.Notes!
- The new AexAMAgent.dll version number is 188.8.131.521, however this version number will not be reflected in the Sub-Agents list. The sub-agents list will continue to show the existing version.
- The attached package file (AMAgentUpgrade.zip) was updated to ensure the upgrade collection only targets computers with agent version not equal to 6.1.33 and its version was incremented to 4 (AMAgentUpgrade-v4.zip).
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH43064