Helpdesk Menu flyouts not displaying properly
|Article:TECH43150|||||Created: 2009-07-23|||||Updated: 2009-07-24|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH43150|
When opening the Worker Console, the flyout menus on the left display as HTML links instead of using the images with flyouts similar to the following page:
Helpdesk 6.0 SP5
This is generally caused by Internet Explorer not properly reporting it's browser version.
To fix this, do the following:
1. Click on Start > Run
2. Type regedit.
3. Make a backup copy of the registry.
4. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform.
5. Delete all of the keys you see listed except for Default.
6. Close all instances of Internet Explorer and reopen.
7. Go to the console again; it should load properly.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH43150