Support for Microsoft Outlook 2003 Service Pack 2 with Enterprise Vault (tm) products
|Article:TECH46028|||||Created: 2008-01-08|||||Updated: 2014-08-28|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH46028|
- Enterprise Vault for Microsoft Exchange 5.0 SP6, 6.0 SP1 and higher
- Enterprise Vault File System Archiving 5.0 SP6, 6.0 SP1 and higher
- Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving 6.0 SP1 and higher
- Enterprise Vault Discovery Accelerator 5.0 SP4 and higher
- Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator 6.0 and higher
- Client-side PST Migration (Enterprise Vault 6.0 and higher): 4mb for every PST chunk that is populated and uploaded. By default PST chunks are 10,000kb in size.
- Offline Vault (Enterprise Vault 5.0 and higher): 4mb for every offline Vault database file for the first access and when an item is added to it.
- Exporting Archives to PST or saving the results of browser search to PST: 4mb for each PST created
- Importing PST files via the Enterprise Vault Policy Manager, or directly on the Enterprise Vault server.
This issue has been resolved as part of the following Outlook 2003 update:
Symantec recommends if running Outlook 2003 SP2 with the Enterprise Vault server or client software to apply the Outlook 2003 update to remove the risk of the memory leak.
Details of the Outlook 2003 update can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907492
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH46028