KNOWN ISSUE: "Migrate computers to latest Symantec Endpoint Protection Client" task times out.
|Article:TECH47404|||||Created: 2009-12-03|||||Updated: 2009-12-03|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH47404|
|NOTE: If you are experiencing this particular known issue, we recommend that you Subscribe to receive email notification each time this article is updated. Subscribers will be the first to learn about any releases, status changes, workarounds or decisions made.|
|"Migrate computers to latest Symantec Endpoint Protection Client" task times out on client computers during the migration.|
SMP 7.0 SP2
SEP IC 7.0
The timeout value of 30 minutes is added by default to the subtasks of the migration job. Under certain circumstances a time out period of 30 minutes is to small for the migration or individual steps of the migration.
The following steps successfully work around the issue:
1. Create the Migration Job or use the original one.
2. Clone the Migration Job with a new name.
3. Export the Cloned Migration Job to XML and Edit it using XML Notepad. This is a free tool from Microsoft for easy XML editing.
4. Expand all nodes and find the problematic task within the Job causing an issue or just change all "maxMinutes" values to the desired time out value.
5. Save the changes to the XML file and delete the clone from the Altiris console.
6. Import the fixed clone into the Altiris Console.
|Description||Logged in Etrack (Symantec) database|
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH47404