|Article:TECH51096|||||Created: 2010-01-25|||||Updated: 2013-10-24|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH51096|
Symantec Device Drivers for Veritas NetBackup (tm) Windows Servers
New Tape Drive Support:
- This version also features driver version numbers, timing changes for Sony and Tandberg drive models and improvements based on newer device driver kit code.
- The Plug-and-Play drivers in this package are version 18.104.22.168. The non-Plug-and-Play drivers in this package are version 22.214.171.124.
- While some tape devices have been added to this version of the device driver installer, they may not yet be fully supported by NetBackup. To obtain a list of supported devices for NetBackup Enterprise Server or NetBackup DataCenter, refer to the Related Documents section of this TechNote.
- Note that this driver package is for 32-bit Windows Servers and not for IA64 or x64 Editions.
Tape Device Driver Installation Instructions:
- Go to "Add/Remove Programs" and remove any existing Veritas or Symantec Device Drivers package
- To install the tape device driver files, you must first have NetBackup installed
- Download the file below to a temporary directory and double-click on it
- When the Device Driver Installer Wizard appears, follow the instructions on the screen.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH51096