NetBackup Forum announcement
|Article:TECH53287|||||Created: 2007-01-28|||||Updated: 2013-10-23|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH53287|
NetBackup Forum announcement
Symantec Corporation would like to invite you to attend the Veritas NetBackup (tm) Forum:
Following previous years successful events, NetBackup Inc. is once again hosting the exclusive Veritas NetBackup (previously known as EDP) Forum, a customer event held at the Symantec campus in Roseville, MN, September 25-27, 2007. The forum is an excellent opportunity for Symantec customers to meet with Veritas NetBackup product engineers and management one-on-one and participate in providing product feedback and validation around the future direction of the Symantec Veritas NetBackup solutions.
What are the Veritas NetBackup Forum Objectives?
1. Engage one-on-one with Symantec's engineering and support teams.
2. Voice and discuss your issues and pain points directly with our technical experts.
3. Participate in problem-solving solutions and learn from your peers.
4. Provide feedback mechanism for current roadmap, solutions and offerings.
5. Be the first to hear about exciting new technologies Symantec is developing to ensure the security and availability of your data.
6. Share your feedback on our services, processes, tools, and products.
In order to represent the views of the market as a whole, the customer group will be made up of 50 people who range in regional locale, technology environment and expertise, vertical industry and product deployment. This group will be specifically selected to provide Symantec, and the other customers involved in the forum, the best range of representation for topics related to enterprise data protection. There is no cost for attending the 2-day event.
Ideal Veritas NetBackup User Forum Customer Candidates:
- Day-to-day technical users of Veritas NetBackup and related data availability products such as Bare Metal Restore (BMR), NetBackup PureDisk and Veritas Backup Reporter (VBR)
- Primary focus and responsibility for storage, data protection, and disaster recovery/business continuity
- Experience with Symantec Veritas NetBackup software at various levels: implementation, support, services, education, etc.
For more details about this NetBackup Forum and application/registration information, visit the following link: http://engweb.symantec.com/nbuforum.asp
When and Where
September 26-27, 2007 at Symantec's Veritas NetBackup campus, Roseville, MN
Welcome reception on Tuesday, September 25th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Meetings will be all day on Wednesday and Thursday, September 26th and 27th, and will include evening activities both Wednesday and Thursday.
Symantec's Veritas NetBackup campus, Roseville, MN
Hotel and flight arrangements will be paid for by the customer. Symantec will provide the meals and the training associated with the event.
Applications will be reviewed and notification of acceptance will be sent the last week of August. Customers will be selected to fill membership slots intended to create a group that fairly and broadly represents the market as a whole.
Thank you for choosing Symantec!
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH53287