When using the same EnterpriseVaultDirectory database, the different Enterprise Vault Sites will be listed in the Discovery Accelerator (DA) Archives automatically. When the Enterprise Vault Sites use different EnterpriseVaultDirectory databases, the alias for each Enterprise Vault (EV) server running the EV Directory service must be entered into the Directory DNS Alias field of the customer properties page in order for the Enterprise Vault Site to be visible.
Multiple Directory DNS entries became available on version 7 and higher.
1. Log into the Discovery Accelerator EVBAADMIN webpage (http://<DA_Server>/evbaamin).
2. In left task pane, right click the customer where the issue exists and choose Properties.
3. For the Directory DNS Alias enter the name of the additional Enterprise Vault Site alias.
4. Restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager service on the Discovery Accelerator server.
5. Relaunch the customer webpage. Under Application Administration, click Archives to verify they are now available.