Event ID: 25 in Application Event log (The shadow copies of volume <volume name> were aborted because the diff area file could not grow in time. Consider reducing the IO load on this system to avoid this problem in the future.)
|Article:TECH68575|||||Created: 2009-01-09|||||Updated: 2013-12-13|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH68575|
Event ID: 25 in Application Event log (The shadow copies of volume
Event ID: 25
Description: The shadow copies of volume <drive lettter>
- Time-out errors occur in Volume Shadow Copy service writers.
- Shadow copies are lost during backup and during times when there are high levels of input/output.
- Volume Shadow Copy service writer time-out
- Shadow copy deletion
- Large audit log
- Volsnap.sys driver has encountered excessive I/O activity and as a result the "diff" area cannot grow
- computer has run out of shadow copy storage space
The shadow copies of volume
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH68575