How to determine if the Enterprise Vault (EV) Vault Stores are in Backup Mode for EV 8 and higher.
|Article:TECH73008|||||Created: 2009-01-31|||||Updated: 2012-04-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH73008|
There are two methods to determine if the Vault Stores are in Backup Mode in Enterprise Vault 8.0 and higher.
1. In the Enterprise Vault Admin Console (VAC) expand to Vault Store Groups.
2. Highlight the Vault_Store_Group_Name beneath Vault Store Groups.
3. When EV is in Backup Mode then Yes will be displayed in the Backup Mode column.
4. When EV is not in Backup Mode then the Backup Mode column will be blank.
1. In the VAC expand to Vault Store Groups.
2. Expand the Vault_Store_Group_Name beneath Vault Store Groups.
3. Right-click on the Vault_Store_name beneath Vault_Store_Group_Name.
4. When there is an option to Clear Backup Mode then EV is in Backup Mode.
5. When there is an option Set Backup Mode then EV is not in Backup Mode.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH73008